《LOL英雄联盟》【情报】翻译练习:厄萨斯全语音翻译
更新时间:1612237755 | 来源:巴哈姆特
这次心血来潮来翻译他全部的语音,真的很喜欢厄萨斯的台词
但真的是有够多,打字打到手软,脑子也快烧坏了...
算是练,翻得不好欢迎建议!
选角
"Now, hear the silence of annihilation!"
现在,倾听无声的毁灭吧!
Banned
"Let me end this!"
让我结束这一切!
移动语音
"Pantheon, I see you! Like a lamprey you attach yourself to a host!
I will carve you from this mortal's form, and eviscerate you both!"
我看见你了潘森! 你就像个水蛭一样黏在你的宿主身上!
我会把你从那凡人的身上扒下来,再把你们都开膛破肚!
"Pantheon! I will crush your godhood, I will eviscerate your ideals, even your memory... I will trample!"
潘森!我会碾碎你的神性,我要摧毁你的理想,就连你的记忆,我都要践踏!
"Targon sends an aspect against me? Prepare yourself, Pantheon, I will end all that you hope to be!"
巨石峰派了个星灵来对付我? 準备好了潘森,我会终结你嚮往的一切!
移动时
"They think me defeated, enchained. But I am unbowed... Noble is this carnage."
他们以为他们打倒我了、囚禁我了。但我已不受拘束....这会是,一场高贵的屠杀。
"I am your reckoner, mortals."
我来清算你们的罪行了,凡人们。
"Challenge me, mortals! I am here!"
来挑战我吧!凡人们! 我就在这!
"Am I the abyss? Or did I gaze into it?"
我是深渊本身吗?还是我凝视了深渊?
"The only peace I seek... is death!"
我追寻的平静...只有死亡!
"I am oblivion, I am destruction... I am doom."
我是湮灭、我是破坏本身....我,是末日。
"The true sound of my blade can only be heard when they loathe reincarnation."
只有在厌恶重生时,才能听见我的剑真正的声音。
"This cursed form... This crude decaying flesh! I loathe it!"
这个被诅咒的形体...这个丑陋的腐败肉身! 我厌恶它!
*Laughs* "Let them lament... my name."
(大笑) 让他们哀叹,我的名字。
"I stood against the void. Now... I would welcome it."
我曾起身对抗虚空。 现在...我欢迎他们。
"I cannot die... until all life ends."
在所有生命消逝之前...我不能死。
"Primitives worship me, hoping for mercy. I shall give them death."
这些原始人们敬拜我,期盼得到我的慈悲。我只会给予他们死亡。
"They will call me a god killer!"
他们将称我为弒神者!
"I am doom!"
我,就是末日!
"As long as this form lives, I will punish them."
只要这个形体还活着,我就会继续惩罚他们。
"My suffering... I will make it bloom."
我的苦痛...我会让它绽放!
"My darkness was not born, it was forged by my prison."
我心中的黑暗并非出自于我,而是被我的囚笼所铸造。
"I am not a king, I am not a god, I am... worse..."
我不是王、不是神,我是...更糟的东西...。
"Those who call me enemy, I welcome them."
那些与我为敌之人,我欢迎他们。
"I will snuff out the light, I shall make darkness eternal!"
我会熄灭光明,我将让黑暗成为永恆!
"All that lives, I will end!"
一切生命,由我终结!
"There is a darkness in my heart deeper than any shadow!"
我心中的黑暗,比任何黑影都要深邃!
"I march to death... Though I wish it was my own..."
我向死亡前进...而我多希望那是属于我的...。
"I will drown them in oceans of blood!"
我将以血海淹没他们!
"Patience, Aatrox! Patience! Your freedom will come!"
忍耐,厄萨斯! 忍耐! 你会获得自由的!
"Gods and mortals, they deserve only death!"
神和凡人,他们只值得死亡!
"Kneel mortals! So I may split your shoulders from your spine!"
跪下,凡人们! 这样我才好把你们切成两半!
"March toward vengeance... Drown this world in blood!"
向复仇迈进...将世界浸入血海!
"I must destroy even hope."
我必须摧毁一切,包括希望。
"For my imprisonment, they will suffer!"
他们会为了禁锢我而受苦!
"I will render these mortals' forms into my own!"
我会将这些凡人的血肉转化为我自身!
"Their screams will be like the soothing hum of insects at dusk."
他们的哭嚎会像黄昏的虫鸣一般平静我心。
"They will call me villain... Come, let me earn their hatred, again and forever."
他们称我为恶....来吧,让我再次得到他们的憎恨,直到永远。
"We had another name once... Now, we are Darkin."
我们曾有别的名字...现在,我们是冥血族。
(为了统一把World-Ender都翻成世界终结者)
"I am ready to be the World-Ender!"
我準备好成为世界终结者了!
"I am Aatrox, I am the World-Ender!"
我是厄萨斯,我是世界终结者!
"Carnage, hate, yes! I am the World-Ender!"
杀戮、憎恨,好啊! 我就是世界终结者!
"Take everything from them! Become the World-Ender!"
夺走他们的一切! 成为世界终结者!
"Insects, the World-Ender has come!"
虫子们! 世界终结者来临了!
"This is the time, the World-Ender is here!"
就是现在!世界终结者就在这里!
"Death to all! The World-Ender awaits!"
将死亡带给所有人!世界终结者等着你们!
"See your World-Ender!"
见识世界终结者!
"Bow worms! Bow before the World-Ender!"
给我行礼!虫子们! 向世界终结者行礼!
"Behold, the World-Ender!"
看好了!世界终结者!
"I bring silence! I am the World-Ender!"
我带来沉寂! 我就是世界终结者!
"Quiet yourselves, the World-Ender is here!"
给我安静!世界终结者就在这里!
"There is no escape from the World-Ender!"
没人能逃离世界终结者!
"Now, I am the World-Ender!"
现在,我就是世界终结者!
长距离移动
"Tricked into this existence... False slave entrapped by endless life!
I shall become a beast feeding on their destruction, and making them lament my unholy birth!"
我受到欺骗,成了这样的存在...成为了无尽生命虚假的奴隶!
我将成为一个怪物,以他们的死灭为食,让他们哀叹我邪恶的诞生!
"I have no goodness left, it was taken from me, stolen! I... am the nemesis of life."
我心中不再有善,它被夺走了,被偷走了! 我...是生命的天敌。
"They sing of love, hope and gods, all that makes them want to live! So, I will quiet that first!"
他们为爱、希望与神,这些让他们愿意活下去的事物歌唱! 那幺,我就先让那些东西归于寂静。
"I shall take their limbs. I will reap their beloved! I will tear from their consciousness, the will to live.
Yes, this is my purpose."
我要扯下他们的四肢,我会收割他们所爱! 把他们从意识剥离,摧毁他们生存的意志。
是的,这就是我的目标。
"Cleave through them, Aatrox! Crush their skulls! Shatter their ribs! Disembowl their very souls!"
*Heavy breathing* "Our vengeance is at hand!"
切穿他们,厄萨斯! 碾碎他们的头颅! 粉碎他们的肋骨!屠戮他们的灵魂!
(急促呼吸) 我们的复仇,就在前方!
"Every dream is a candle I must snuff out... I... am the darkness..."
每个梦想都是我该熄灭的烛火....我...就是黑暗....。
"The heavens, the endless skies folding into each other. Where are they now?"
天界,那相互交叠的无尽天空。 它们现在在哪?
"How far I have fallen! A god... reduced to a prisoner!"
我堕落成了什幺样子? 一个神...沦落成一个囚犯!
"Once in noble battle, I screamed against the silence. I stood as light against the darkness.
Now, I serve a new master... oblivion..."
我曾经在高贵的战斗中向寂静发出战吼。我曾以光明的身分对抗黑暗。
现在,我侍奉新的主人...湮灭...。
"See what beasts they have reduced us to...
Creatures of flesh sustained only by this filth's blood and form!"
看看他们让我们变成了什幺样子...只能以这酸臭的血肉维持形体的丑恶怪物!
"From entire villages and towns, I will rend the flesh... Until I stand... as an unholy god."
我会从村庄和城镇中收割血肉...直到我以邪神之姿矗立。
"March flesh, march toward them! We have horrors to sow! Lives to reap!
Let me make them regret... being free."
迈进吧!肉身!向他们迈进!我们要散布恐惧、收割生命!
我要让他们后悔...拥有自由。
"Dark deeds I will do this day... Though I will carry myself as my former pride dictates!"
我今日将行极恶...但我会以我过往的荣光指引自己!
"Where I was excellence, I am deformed... Recast poorly with these crude materials.
But this abomination of flesh well serves my murderous intent."
我曾是如此卓越的存在,但我变成了畸形的怪物...只能以这些丑恶的血肉还原我的样子。
但这令人厌恶的肉体,很好的帮助我满足我屠杀的意图。
"I shall not kiss the ground, nor let myself be wielded as a tool!
I am damned, but I will remake this world in my dark image!"
我不会倒下,也不会让我自己被当作工具挥舞!
我已受诅咒,但我会以我黑暗的理想重建这个世界!
"Let me tear their flesh from them. Let me break their souls... And murder their dreams."
让我撕下他们的血肉。让我碾碎他们的灵魂...再摧毁他们的梦想。
"I am but an unholy copy of life... A mockery of its freedom...
And born in the cruel betrayal of the noble ideals I would've served."
我只是一个生命的不洁赝品...我是对其自由的嘲弄...。
诞生于我原先所侍奉高贵理想的无情背叛中。
"I touched the stars, and saw the glorious light of a thousand suns!
Now, blinded by this elegance, how could my purpose be anything... but dark..."
我曾触碰星辰,并见证过千颗太阳的荣光!
现在,被这样的美丽所蒙蔽,我除了黑暗以外...还能往何处去?
"I beg, let some challenge me today... So that I may tear out their hearts!
Pray! Let me watch them die, eyes knowing they served... my dark purpose..."
我乞求着,让他们来挑战我...让我扯出他们的心脏!
我祈祷着!让我看着他们死去,让我知道他们了解了自己为我黑暗的目标献出了生命...。
"No beast so fierce, but knows some touch of pity...
But I know none... and therefore am no beast." *Laughs*
即便再兇恶的野兽也有恻隐之心...但我没有,所以,我不是野兽。(冷笑)
"To war, Aatrox! They shall not rob us of our nobility!
We shall stand, and spit venom at our tormentors for eternity!"
迈向战争,厄萨斯!他们不能夺走我们的高贵之心!
我们会屹立,永生永世的向折磨我们的人发出怒吼!
"I do not obey! I cannot lay down! I will be the ender of all things!"
我不会屈服!我不会倒下! 我,会终结一切!
"We march to battle... Let me carve flesh, let me cloak myself in the slaughter! Hide me in their carnage...
Hide me from this suffering..."
我们向征战前进...让我切割血肉,让我以杀戮掩蔽自己。
让我躲进屠杀之中...让我不用面对我的痛苦...。
(这句让我好为小萨斯心疼QQ)
"I shall regard their cries as braying steeds, waiting to be whipped, broken, and bridled!"
我会把哭喊着的他们当成是等着被鞭打、驯服、拴上马鞍的马。
(Broken这边翻得有点硬,有没有大大告诉我怎幺翻更好?)
"I am in a cage within a prison... But this foul shape reminds me of my purpose!"
我处在一个监狱里的牢笼当中... 但这汙秽的形体让我记得我的目标!
初次遇上敌人
"Do you see my edge?! Your death awaits!"
看见我的刀锋了没?你的死亡正等着你!
"Pray, fool! You face a Darkin."
祈祷吧,蠢蛋! 你面对的是个冥血族。
"This violence shall amuse!"
这场暴力会使我欢愉!
"Our duel begins."
我们的决斗,开始了。
"Come closer! I will show you... darkness!"
靠近点! 我会让你见识...黑暗!
"Come, fight me!"
来吧! 与我一战!
"Tricks, Akali? They will not hide you from me, face your doom."
耍把戏啊?阿卡莉? 那可保护不了你,面对死亡吧。
"Another foolish god, even the phoenix shall end."
又来一个蠢神,即便是不死鸟,也得消亡。
"Scissors for legs... Okay, I thought I had seen stupid designs before... Alright, let's go."
你用剪刀当脚...? 好喔,我还以为我看过够白癡的东西了... 随便啦!来吧。
"Look at your noble courage, Darius! Now learn... despair."
看看你高贵的勇气,达瑞斯! 现在...体会绝望吧。
"You are unloved, Mundo! Now, face judgement!"
没有半个人喜欢你!蒙多! 现在,面对审判吧!
"I know your name, Fiora. This is not a duel you shall win."
我听过你的名字,菲欧拉。你是赢不了这场决斗的。
"A statue? Rock shatters as easily as bone! Come!"
来了个雕像? 粉碎石头跟粉碎骨头一样简单! 来吧!
"Guns and oranges? Are you a cliché or a joke? Come! Fight! Die!"
枪跟橘子? 你是个老梗海盗还是个笑话? 来!战斗!然后去死!
(传统的海盗形象就是枪跟橘子...)
"Scream 'Demacia', Garen! Scream its name before I crush you, and it!"
呼喊蒂玛西亚之名吧!盖伦!在我碾碎你跟蒂玛西亚之前呼喊其名吧。
"I kill gods, priestess. Let us continue this fight... until all things stop!"
我专杀神,女祭司。 让我们战到一切都停止吧!
(伊罗旖信奉的教义强调"世界应当不断"移动",这个"停止"是在屌呛她的教义)
"A worthy vessel! Come, Jax!"
你有资格成为我的容器! 来吧,贾克斯!
"You would rush towards me, Kai'Sa? What fool would build a strategy on that idea?
Come, let us begin."
你是要朝我冲过来吗?凯莎?怎样的傻子会想出这种计画?来,我们开战吧。
"Let me show you your error, Kayle! You are not worthy of ascension!
You, are not worthy of the worms!"
我来让你知道你错在哪,凯尔!你没有飞昇的资格!
你,连只虫子都不如!
"Ooh, a shadow warrior! How edgy!"
喔~~影武者! 阿不就好煞气!
"I did not think my fellows weak, Rhaast! Already you disappoint me!"
我本来不觉得我的同伴弱小,勒哈斯特!而你这幺快就让我失望了!
"A lightning squirrel?" *Laughs* "Thank you! Your death will amuse me!"
发电的松鼠?哈哈哈哈哈! 谢啦! 你会死得很有笑果的!
"Are you a joke, you loud, horrible thing? I shall kill you and your steed!"
你是来逗我笑的吗?你这吵死人的丑东西? 我会把你跟你的马都弄死!
"Where is your head, rock thing? Where is the neck I shall sever?"
你的头长在哪?石头怪? 我该砍断的脖子长在哪?
"Am I challenged by a tree?! Fine, let me build a pyre from you!"
我现在是被一棵树挑战了吗? 行,我就用你来生火!
"You would bind yourself to this realm. Morgana? Fine, let me show you the ground!"
你甘于被侷限在凡人的境界吗?魔甘娜? 行,我就让你待在土里!
(魔甘娜有着天使身分却与凡人为伍,所以萨斯哥就呛她要让她待在"地面")
"Nasus, is your wisdom enough to know your fate? I am your death!"
纳瑟斯,你有足够的智慧了解你的命运吗?我就是你的刽子手!
"Your noble purpose amuses me, Nautilus! Fight me, see true death!"
你崇高的目标使我愉悦,纳帝鲁斯! 与我一战,见识真正的黑暗!
(纳帝鲁斯一直在深海得黑暗中前行,萨斯又在戳人家痛处)
"Hail father Ornn, god of fire and forge!" *Laughs* "I am Aatrox, and I am the god killer!"
父神鄂尔,火与铸造之神! 哈哈哈哈哈! 我是厄萨斯,我,就是弒神者!
"Hail Pantheon! Let me hear you cry of friendship! Let me hear you scream of brotherhood!"
潘森!让我听你为友情哭喊!让我听你为兄弟怒吼!
"Hail Pantheon! See the weapon I have become! Watch as you are destroyed!"
潘森!看看我成了什幺样的杀器! 看着你被摧毁的瞬间!
"Hail Pantheon! How noble and proud he carries himself! Come betrayer! Come fiend!"
潘森! 他把自己当成多幺高贵骄傲的存在! 来吧!叛徒! 来吧! 恶魔!
"A bird? You would challenge me with a bird?!" *Laughs* "Come!"
鸟?你要拿一只鸟来跟我打? 哈哈哈! 来啊!
"Renekton! In your madness, you know my suffering! Though I shall end yours."
雷尼克顿!在你的疯狂当中,你能了解我的苦痛! 虽然我会结束你的就是了。
"Riven, dance, child! That broken blade is no match for me!"
雷玟,舞剑吧!孩子! 那把破刀可不是我的对手!
"You would challenge me in a machine? You are a strange spirit, Rumble."
你现在是要坐在一台机器里跟我打? 你真的很莫名其妙,蓝宝。
"A spirit blade, master Shen? Test it agaist me, let me shatter your illusions!"
灵剑啊?慎大师? 用它跟我一战试试,让我粉碎你的幻觉!
"Yes Sion! I kill even that which will not die! I end all things!"
好啊!赛恩! 我连死不了的东西都杀! 我终结一切!
"Hail the protector! Hail Taric, aspect of- get a haircut!"
为保护者欢呼! 为塔里克欢呼! 他的星灵之力...给我去剪头髮!
(笑死)
"Cowardly spirit, how annoying you are! I will savour killing you, Teemo!"
懦夫!你有够烦! 杀了你一定很爽,提摩!
"A troll king?! Come! Defend your throne, king of trolls!"
巨魔王? 来啊! 守住你的王位! 巨魔之王!
"Yes, Tryndamere! I am the cause of your suffering! See if you can cut justice from me!"
没错,泰达米尔! 我造就了你的痛苦! 看你能不能从我这讨回公道!
"I wait for you, Tryndamere! Come, take your vengeance!"
我等着你!泰达米尔! 来! 向我复仇!
"Remember the screams of your kinsmen as you fall to me, Tryndamere!"
在你死于我手之时,可要记住你族人的哭喊啊! 泰达米尔!
"Rage? You are just flesh, Tryndamere, ready for harvesting!"
怒火? 你只是一具等着被我收割的肉体,泰达米尔!
"You would end worlds? As a bow?!"
你要用一把弓的样子来终结世界?!
"I will not send you to death, Yorick! I bring oblivion!"
我不会赐你一死,约瑞科! 我带来湮灭!
"I know it was you, trickster! You gave them the tools to trap me!
Come, let me kill you! A thousand times isn't enough!"
我知道是妳,骗子!就是妳教会他们怎幺囚禁我的!
来!让我杀了妳! 杀个一千次都不够!!
(萨斯恨死柔伊了,我相信大家都能有共鸣)
嘲讽
"My will... is beyond death!"
我的意志...超越死亡!
"I am Darkin! I do not die!"
我是冥血族裔! 我是不死之身!
"Behold, immortality!"
见识,永生之驱!
"A scythe? A scythe?! Are you planning on murdering fields of wheat?!"
镰刀?你是把镰刀? 你是想屠杀小麦还是怎幺样?
"I chose a sword, the noblest weapon, Rhaast. You- seriously I don't understand... Were you trapped in the gardening section?"
我选择了剑,最高贵的武器。 勒哈斯特,你....我真的不懂...
你是只有园艺工具可以选?
"We all agreed on the double 'A' thing, Varus. The double 'A' thing!"
我们说好了。 两个A,法洛士,两个A!
"Varus, 'V' 'A' 'R' 'U' 'S', your name should have an 'A' and then another 'A', Varus.
There was a memo, Varus, there was a memo!"
法洛士,V.A.R.U.S。 你的名字该有一个A,然后再一个A! 法洛士!
啊不是提醒过你了?法洛士?我是不是有提醒你?
"I will find a way to tear down the heavens and reveal you as fiends! Not today obviously..."
我会想办法摧毁天界,揭穿你们恶魔的身分!
显然不是今天就是了...
"Do I resemble you, abomination? Your form isn't my destiny... is it?
You don't know how to talk, do you? Shit..."
我和你是同类吗?怪物? 我终将变得和你一样...是吗?
你根本不会讲话,对不对? 靠....
(再次笑死)
说笑话
"I am like a demon, but more edgy, right? You know, cause I'm a sword. Hmm..."
我就像个比较酷的恶魔,对吧? 你懂的,因为我是一把剑。嗯...
"So uh, I'm Aatrox. I'm a transcendental being trapped inside cutlery... What's your deal?"
所以..呃...我是厄萨斯。 我是个困在剑里面的超然存在... 啊你勒?
"Uh, nice world you have here. I intend to destroy it, you know, FYI."
呃,你的世界挺美好的。 我打算毁掉它,你懂的,就跟你讲一下。
(好贴心喔萨斯)
攻击
"Come, let me show you darkness!"
来吧!我来让你见识黑暗!
"Fight! Join me in death!"
血战吧!和我一同赴死!
"Your death awaits!"
你的死亡等着你!
"I will hack and chop and cleave, and sunder the filth of your forms!"
我会斩了你、砍了你再劈了你,我会剁碎你噁心的肉体!
"I am not your enemy, I am the enemy!"
我不是你的敌人,我是世界之敌!
"I am Darkin! Your gods fear me!"
我乃冥血族裔!你的神,恐惧我的存在!
"I will sever your limbs! I will carve your souls!"
我会斩断你的四肢! 我要切碎你的灵魂!
"Carnage is my method."
屠杀,就是我的处世之道。
"I can smile, and murder while I smile."
我能微笑,还能边杀人边笑。
"Suffer, as I suffer!"
受苦吧!像我一样受苦!
"Carnage... Hoooooome..."
屠杀...像家一样....
"Hear this cursed form sing!"
倾听这受诅咒的肉体歌唱!
"Sorrow... I shall deliver it to you."
悲痛...我将其赠与你。
"I begged for death, now I am its bringer!"
我曾乞求死亡,现在,我带来死亡!
"I am the god killer!"
我是弒神者!
"Come!" *Grunt* "Destiny awaits!"
来吧! "怒吼" 天命在等着你!
"You would fight me?! Come, let me show you hell!"
你要和我战斗? 来,让你见识地狱!
"Your annihilation beckons!"
你的毁灭在向你招手!
"Violence... distracts me from these chains!"
暴力...让我不再注意身上的镣铐!
(chain-铁鍊、囚禁, 这边翻成镣铐)
"I come for you, Pantheon."
我来找你了,潘森!
"The power of an aspect, wasted on a fool!"
星灵的力量,浪费在一个白癡身上!
"I killed your tribe. Now, join them!"
我屠杀了你的部落,泰达米尔。 现在,去陪他们吧!
"Tryndamere! This is your destiny!"
泰达米尔!这是你的天命!
"I will gut you, and tear you from existence, trickster!"
我会扯出妳的内脏!,再抹消妳的存在,狡猾的东西!
"Aspect of change! Now you die!"
改变的星灵! 现在给我去死!
"Fight! Or be forgotten!"
血战一场!或被世人忘却!
"Become... hate!"
成为...憎恨本身!
"I offer you victory!"
我向你献上,胜利!
"Let blood be our sacrament!"
以鲜血,作为我们的圣礼!
"Follow me into destruction!"
和我一同前往毁灭的深渊!
击杀英雄时
"This is your absolution."
这就是你的赦罪令。
"To the end of times, I shall kill you again and again."
我会一次又一次的杀死你,直到时间的尽头。
"This was reckoning."
这不过是清算罢了。
"You die... a fool."
你死得...像个蠢蛋。
"I brought you the one true gift, I brought you... death!"
我带给你真正的礼物,我带给你...死亡!
"Your broken form speaks only of failure."
你残破的身躯诉说的只有失败。
"Carnage, my last joy."
杀戮,我唯一剩下的快乐。
"This is the silence I seek."
这就是我寻求的寂静。
"I will have silence."
我会获得安宁。
"Resurrect! Return! So I may kill you again..."
给我重生!给我回来!这样我才能再杀你一次...。
"This is my gift to mortals."
这是我给凡人的礼物。
"I sing only in your deaths."
我只为你的死亡歌唱。
"I do not need to show my mastery, it is self-evident."
我不用秀什幺专精,我自证自明。
"Resurrection, an endless cycle of life... A dead bird."
浴火重生,生命的无尽循环... 一只死鸟。
"What foolish plan bore a woman such as you, Camille? You were a folly, crafted by an idiot."
什幺蠢计画造就了妳这样的女人?卡蜜儿?
妳不过是个蠢人打造的蠢东西。
"The axe suited you, Darius, the weapon of a simpleton!"
那把斧头跟你很配,达瑞斯。 头脑简单的人在用的武器!
"I expected you to be nimble, Fiora. Too easily, my blade crushed your spine."
我本来以为你会很灵活的,菲欧拉。 然而我的剑轻鬆的粉碎了你的脊椎。
"Yo ho, Gangplank, yo ho."
呦齁,刚普朗克。 呦~齁~
"Demacia!" *Laughs* "Whatever 'Demacia' is, I will slay it next!"
蒂玛西亚! 哈哈哈哈哈! 不管"蒂玛西亚"是啥,我下个就弄死它!
"In time I will learn how to kill even your god, Illaoi!"
总有一天我会知道怎幺杀死妳的神,伊罗旖!
"I cannot know if I was corrupted by the void, but at least my choices were not asinine."
我是不知道我有没有被虚空侵蚀啦。但至少我不会作出像妳一样的白癡决定。
"Die, Kayle, knowing your potential will never be reached."
死吧!凯尔!在了解妳永远无法发挥妳的潜能之后去死吧!
"I cannot have brotherhood with incompetence."
我可不跟没用的家伙称兄道弟。
"What is property? Why did this dead hamster want me off of it?"
什幺是"财产"?为什幺这只死仓鼠一直叫我远离它?
"I kill mountains, Malphite! Dumb piles of rocks!"
我连山都杀,墨菲特! 不过是一堆笨石头!
"Hear me, tree spirit. Your form is but kindling, and your forests I will burn!"
听我一言吧!树灵。你充其量不过是一把柴火,而我会烧毁你的森林!
"You disgust me, Morgana. Die in the filth of your bound flesh!"
妳让我作呕,魔甘娜。在妳这凡胎的臭味中死去吧!
"Yes, Shurima was meant to fall, Nasus, as were you!"
没错! 苏瑞玛注定要覆灭,纳瑟斯! 跟你一样!
"Journey back to the deep!"
回到深渊去吧!
"Ornn, like all gods, you disappoint!"
鄂尔,跟所有其他的神一样,你让我失望!
"Pantheon, you crawl forward like a worm! Ready to be squashed again?"
潘森! 你像条虫子一样向前爬! 準备好再被踩扁一次了没?
"Now your body matches your blade, Riven: broken and worthless!"
现在妳的身驱配得上妳的剑了,雷玟:残破又没有价值!
"Die, Shen, knowing the Eye of the Twilight is blinded and plucked."
死吧!慎!在知道暮光之眼早已失去光明后去死吧!
"You fought to live, Sion, yet it is I who am still alive. This at least amuses."
你为生存奋战,赛恩。然而活着的却是我。至少这很好笑。
"Lord of starlight, lord of hair!
I trample on your corpse, Taric! I spit on your aspect's purpose!"
星光之主,秀髮之主!我践踏你的尸体,塔里克! 我唾弃你的星灵之力!
"A spirit for cowards, I laugh at your tricks and mushrooms!"
懦弱的灵魂,我嘲笑你的把戏跟蘑菇!
"I thought you my next vessel, Tryndamere. Pity, you failed even to become a slave."
我把你当成我的下个容器,泰达米尔。可悲啊!你连当个奴隶都办不到。
"Return again to your prison, Varus. Think upon your worthlessness!"
滚回你的囚笼吧!法洛士。好好思考你有多没用!
"Honestly, a bow and two boys? What was your plan, Varus?"
说真的,一把弓跟两个男孩? 你当初到底在想什幺?法洛士?
"How I loathe your freedom, trickster!
I will take this vengeance upon you, until the end of times!"
我多幺厌恶你所拥有的自由,骗徒!
我会一再的向妳复仇,直到时间的尽头!
敌人秀专精时
"Mastery? I must congratulate you, obviously your parents never had reason to."
秀专精? 我是不是该恭喜你?因为看起来你爸妈从来没称讚过你。
"Yes, your mastery is the master of masters! I am fighting... an imbecile..."
讚啦! 你的专精简直是专精中的专精! 唉..我在跟一个智障打架...。
"Somehow, I doubt you've mastered self-esteem."
不知为啥,我觉得你专精的是自我感觉良好。
"Mastery, how I idolize your greatness! Though I suspect your weapon lacks... impact."
专精!我多幺崇拜你的伟大! 虽然我觉得你的武器少了一点...冲击力。
"Ah, mastery, well done! Now master your insignificance."
啊!专精,干的好! 现在给我好好研究你有多没用。
复活时(没有了QQ)
"Insects, you think you can kill me? Behold my curse!"
虫子们,你们以为你们能杀我? 见识我的诅咒!
"You cannot destroy me!"
你无法摧毁我!
"I do not die!"
我是不死之身!
"Nothing can kill me!"
没人杀得了我!
"I return!"
我再次归来!
"Yes! Fight me!"
好啊!与我一战!
"I... am not a mortal!"
我可不是...凡人!
"Did you think you could kill me?!"
你以为你能杀得了我?
"As long as life exists, as long as time has meaning, I am not done!"
只要生命依然存在,只要时间仍有意义,我都还没结束!
这就是厄萨斯的全语音了
再次声明这只是翻译练,有错误欢迎指证
没直接下拉全部看完的我敬你是个勇者
如果喜欢的话可以建议我别的英雄语音作翻译练喔!
-
相关文章
- Related articles
更多
-
热门资讯
- Hot News
更多
- 1 《LOL英雄联盟》【心得】眼石的升级条件 是不是设计的挺没有意义的
- 2 《LOL英雄联盟》【讨论】针对 tmp 档案的臆测 跟 主堡卡画面解决方法
- 3 《LOL英雄联盟》【问题】游戏打不开 只出现Riot Client
- 4 《LOL英雄联盟》【攻略】搞懂鬼索被动到底能不能增加海妖叠层(引用自NGA)
- 5 《LOL英雄联盟》【问题】system error 解法之一(亲测可用)
- 6 《LOL》ADC赏金猎人出门装(MissFortune)ADC胜率最高的出装方案[2020版]
- 7 《LOL》上单无双剑姬出门装(Fiora)上单胜率最高的出装方案[2020版]
- 8 《LOL英雄联盟》【问题】Blitz 开始游戏会自动跳掉关闭
- 9 《LOL》上单虚空恐惧出门装(Chogath)上单胜率最高的出装方案[2020版]
- 10 《LOL英雄联盟》【情报】瑟菈纷910造型任务详解
-
热游推荐
- Hot Game
更多
-
游戏视频
- Game Videos
更多
-
- 《黑色沙漠》【黑色沙漠台服】觉醒女拳码率录制测试bilibili(视频)
- 时间:2021-11-12
-
- 《黑色沙漠》【黑色沙漠】2021年万圣节活动 我遇见了阴间莎亦_网络游戏热门视频(视频)
- 时间:2021-11-12
-
- 《黑色沙漠》【黑色沙漠】降生 10代梦想马bilibili(视频)
- 时间:2021-11-12
-
- 《黑色沙漠》【黑色沙漠】万圣节前夜 韩服城战 天马攻城bilibili(视频)
- 时间:2021-11-12